Author Topic: The 69 Sex Cover Up  (Read 18 times)

FlynnFarns

• I'm Suzanna and was born on 3 March 1983. My hobbies are RC cars and Mountain biking.
    • View Profile
    • The sixty Nine Sex Cover Up
The 69 Sex Cover Up
« on: Today at 09:54:24 am »
Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat." --Robert Heinlein "Sometimes, paranoia can be helpful. He can go, but he'd much better be contemplating about UDP the entire time." --J- and C- "The church saves sinners, but science seeks to halt their manufacture." --Elbert Hubbard "Education is an admirable factor. If he does not convey to you to end and his erection isn't going to flag, he's very likely savoring it. They considered the newsgroup was a fantastic notion. Greatful Dead tour for geeks." --Emmanuel Goldstein, on HOPE 2004 "If it doesn't mention the Amiga method, it truly is just propaganda." --thew "I for one program to suck up bigtime to any AI I can get inside shouting distance of, so that perhaps when they come to a decision to eat the world I'll get first dibs on a virtual ecosystem constructed to spec with loads of spooky castles and gigantic killer robots below my full manage." --Nyarlathotep "If you can not be a very good example, then you may just have to be a horrible warning." --Catherine Aird "Perhaps most incredibly, votaries of 'diversity' insist on complete conformity." --Tony Snow You are not a gorgeous or distinctive snowflake -- but you could be if you bought off your ass and led instead of following. "As the stars age, they lose their shine.
Also visit my web blog :: sex songs