Author Topic: The 69 Sex Cover Up  (Read 19 times)

StephanieA

• My name: Ezra Soileau My age: 20 Country: Netherlands City: Maastricht ZIP: 6218 Nc Street: Wanstraat 160
    • View Profile
    • The 69 Sex Cover Up
The 69 Sex Cover Up
« on: September 27, 2024, 07:48:03 am »
I'll get ''Things you under no circumstances want to hear in the wiring closet'' for a thousand, Alex." --B-G- and Bryce "Chip, you fucking terrify me from time to time." --Warren Ellis "It's going to suck, but Fidonet will rise yet again." --Jim Selleck "Christ, he ninja-bombed me once more! And no-1 would like that." --Warren Ellis "Chaos, destruction, mayhem, and evil laughter all get me in the temper. I get taken out so rapid that individuals are injured by the flying shrapnel." --Bryce (with apologies to Douglas Adams) "Music is there to enrich your lifestyle and make you informed of items in a somewhat different way." --Andrew Eldritch "Why does God get all the great worshippers, and we get all the RETARDS? While it is theoretically possible that natural variety could, below sure genetic circumstances, pick for persons that instinctively steer clear of mating with (shut) kinfolk, incest will nonetheless exist in the gene pool due to the fact even genetically weakened, inbred persons are greater watchposts from predators than none at all, and weak people today are valuable for the more robust folks in the team as looking out for predators without having remaining equipped to significantly contend with the stronger folks. My mom still thinks you're homosexual!
Here is my homepage ... Big Ass wives